A flexible space which can be set up in a variety of layouts and is ideal for performances, presentations and networking events.
The Studio is an open stage venue, although with provision for a soft prosc as and when required. Full stage depth is 6m. The stage wall to wall measurement is 14.6m. The soft prosc arch height would be about 4m with an overall opening width of about 9m. The stage is approximately 60cm above the auditorium floor level.
The stage can accommodate an orchestra or choir some 100 strong, and is fitted with 2 sets of black hand-line tabs and full soft black masking. Other facilities include two powered lighting bars over the stage, and a roll-down cinema screen.
A first floor venue with loading access off the rear Sharrock Street loading bay via a goods lift. Access to the lighting rig is via bridge/walkway system (FOH) and a MEWP (on stage). MEWP operators are expected to have valid IPAF certification.
- Raked Seating: Reserved seating (capacity 270)
- Clubstyle: Tables & Chairs lower level (unreserved capacity 104) / Balcony reserved seating (capacity 122)
- Cabaret Style: Tables & Chairs lower level (reserved capacity 96) / Balcony reserved seating (capacity 122)
- Gigstyle: Standing lower level (capacity 300) / Balcony reserved seating (capacity 122)
- Standing: Standing only (capacity 300)
Venue Hire Packages
For further information and venue hire packages: Email
Check out some of our frequently asked questions here.